The AIGA Chicago Mentor Program is a celebrated gathering of creative individuals across disciplines and industries. It offers the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals on a path towards guided growth through mentorship. We've selected 12 mentors to share their passion and expertise within a particular area of focus.
We invite you to come, connect and collaborate in this 6-week Mentor Program to gain greater access to a wealth of continued education and design guidance.
Fall 2021 ─ Program Details
6-Week Mentor Program - Our Fall 2021 Mentor Program will run for 6-weeks where participants will have access to one of their top Mentor choices along with (6) Mentor Sessions and private program-wide events.
- Participants will be placed in groups of 8-12 per (1) Mentor.
- This is not a 1:1 Mentor Program
- Mentors will determine the location of each group session
How It Works
For more detailed information on how the program works, please visit: https://chicago.aiga.org/mentorship/how-the-program-works/
Full Program Schedule
Program Runs: October 6, 2021 – November 10, 2021
Day & Times: Wednesdays from 6pm-8pm CST
- Wed ⟶ 10/06: Kickoff Event at 5:15pm
- Wed ⟶ 10/06: Mentor Session #1
- Wed ⟶ 10/13: Mentor Session #2
- Wed ⟶ 10/20: Mentor Session #3
- Wed ⟶ 10/27: Mentor Session #4
- Wed ⟶ 11/03: Mentor Session #5
- Wed ⟶ 11/10: Wrap Up Event at 5:15pm
- Wed ⟶ 11/10: Mentor Session #6
The Kick-Off Event
Our Kickoff Event on Wednesday, October 6 is one of the most important events in the program where we will all come together as a group to welcome in our Mentors and Mentees.
- We will run through our Fall 2021 Mentor Program
- We'll introduce all of our Mentors
- Answer any lingering questions
- Finally we will break out into our 1st Mentor Group Session!
- 5:15 PM — Introduction
- 5:20 PM — About the Program
- 5:30 PM — Meet The Mentors
- 5:55 PM — Q&A via Slack
- 6:00 PM — Break Out into 1st Mentor Session (via Mentor's Location from 6p-8p)
Full Program Pricing
- $50 AIGA Students & Members
- $100 Non-Members
Twitter Hashtags & Handles
Code of Conduct
By registering to attend this event, you agree to abide by AIGA Chicago Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct may be found here.
Special thanks to:
All of our Fall 2021 Mentors for dedicating their time. To our AIGA Mentor Committee: Megan (Jax) Jackson, Phil Brown, Ray Lasky, Eric Irving, Nicholas Phillips, and Leslie Presto for creating and producing the overall vision and experience of this program.