Studio Tours, Informational Interviews, Guest Lecturers Information:
Thank you to the following studios for generously offering their time and space to host student groups, studio tours, and guest lecturers for Chicago’s AIGA Student Groups. We appreciate this opportunity to share real-world experience with our young community.
When contacting studios, please keep the following in mind–
- Use professional e-mail format
- Give 3 options for dates with at least 3 weeks notice
- If looking for a guest lecturer, make suggestion on topic your group would like to learn about.
- Designate a point of contact from your group. That person will provide followup confirmation, receiving directions (where to go, who to meet), and send a thank you when the event is over.
- Understand that though the professional is on this list, they may not be available at a convenient time for your group.
- If you have any additional questions please contact Jo-Nell Sieren, VP of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List updated Summer 2019
contact: Cole Stevens
1700 W Irving Park Rd, Suite 110
contact: Ashley Kaneko
688 N Milwaukee Ave Suite 304
Bright Bright Great
contact: Jason Schwartz
4131 W. Belmont Ave. D
contact: Richard Davy
875 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 2400
contact: Jean Gray
218 S Wabash Ave
Katie Lord Inc
contact: Katie Lord
MAKE & Co.
contact: Jesse Hora
2514 W Armitage Ave #209
contact: Matthew Terdich
22 W. Washington St
One Design Company
contact: David Sieren
230 West Superior Street, 7th Floor
contact: Alex Sommerville
314 W Superior Street, Suite 300
contact: Maxwell Young
111 N Canal St #700
contact: Jackie Cassin
175 N Franklin, Ste 401