Visual Connections is returning to Chicago on Thursday, April 24, but this time to a new venue: the beautiful Ivy Room at Tree Studios. We have another great line-up of international and niche stock image and footage agencies, and two in-depth Q&A sessions for you to pick up useful tips and insights into the business of sourcing, licensing and using visual media. Join us to discover new image/footage sources, network with peers, learn, and have some fun.
Free informative event for picture editors, graphic designers, art directors and anyone who uses stock images or footage.
– Learn from industry experts at Q&A Sessions (10am & 2:30pm).
– Meet a wide variety of stock agencies from around the world.
– Great networking opportunity.
– Enjoy a free lunch or a Decadent Dessert (from 4pm)!
– Fabulous prizes to be won.
The Ivy Room at Tree Studios
12 East Ohio Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Morning Q&A session: 10am–noon
Exhibit floor: noon–5pm
Afternoon Q&A session: 2:30–4pm