AIGA membership connects you to the thriving creative community in Chicago and a huge network of creatives around the world. There are more benefits of membership than ever before, including:
- Access to special members-only events in Chicago and from any AIGA chapter across
- Discounts with Adobe, Shutterstock, Apple, FedEx, Wacom, Skillshare, lynda.com, MOO.com and more
- Discounts to Cased: AIGA Design Competition, with entries due this spring, and the AIGA Design Conference this fall in New Orleans
- A deep archive of professional development webinars and resources
- A personal portfolio page at AIGA Member Portfolios
- Access to exclusive job listings at AIGA Design Jobs
And when you join or renew between now and February 28, you’ll be entered for the chance to win one of these prizes:
- One year of premium membership to Skillshare, a $96 value. An AIGA national partner, Skillshare provides online courses, video lessons and project collaboration for students
- A $100 gift certificate to the Gene Siskel Film Center, one of Chicago’s premier theaters and AIGA Chicago’s newest partner
- A copy of John Massey Vision, valued at $225 and graciously donated by the Chicago Design Museum, whose current exhibition, Deborah Sussman Loves Los Angeles!, ends on February 28
To set up your AIGA member account, go to my.aiga.org and follow the quick and easy steps to join, including selecting Chicago as your chapter and indicating your primary member attribute.
Don’t forget: this promotion ends at midnight on February 28! So join or renew your membership today. Seven winners will be chosen at random and announced in early March.