The Mentor Program
The AIGA Chicago Mentor Program is a celebrated gathering of creative individuals across disciplines and industries. It offers the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals on a path towards guided growth through mentorship. We've selected 9 mentors to share their passion and expertise within a particular area of focus.
We invite you to come, connect and collaborate in this 8-week Mentor Program to gain greater access to a wealth of continued education and design guidance.
Spring 2022 ─ Program Details
8-Week Mentor Program -Our Spring 2022 Mentor Program will run for 8-weeks where participants will have access to one of their top Mentor choices along with (6) Mentor Sessions and private program-wide events.
- Participants will be placed in groups of 6-10 per (1) Mentor. This is not a 1:1 Mentor Program*
- Mentors will determine the location of each group session*
Registration closes Sunday, April 15, 2022 at 6pm CST
How The Program Works
For more detailed information on The Spring 2022 Mentor Program, please visit
Meet Our Spring 2022 Mentors & Learn more about their Topics
See what Group Events are lined up
For more detailed information on how the program works, please visit:
Dates: April 18, 2022 – June 7, 2022
Day & Time: Tuesdays from 6pm-8pm CST
- Mon ⟶ 04/18: Kickoff Event (Virtual) ✨ at 6:30pm
- Tues ⟶ 04/19: Mentor Session #1
- Tues ⟶ 04/26: Mentor Session #2
- Tues ⟶ 05/03: Group Events
- Tues ⟶ 05/10: Mentor Session #3
- Tues ⟶ 05/17: Mentor Session #4
- Tues ⟶ 05/24: Group Event
- Tues ⟶ 05/31: Mentor Session #5
- Mon ⟶ 06/06: Wrap-up Event at 6:30pm
- Tues ⟶ 06/07 Mentor Session #6
The Kickoff Event ✨
Our Virtual Kickoff Event on Monday, April 18 is one of the most important events in the program where we will all come together as a group to welcome in our Mentors and Mentees.
- We will run through our Spring 2022 Mentor Program
- We'll introduce all of our Mentors
- Answer any lingering questions
- Finally we will break out into your Mentor Cohort!
6:10 — Introduction
6:20 PM — Program Overview
6:40 PM — Mentor Intros
7:00 PM — Meet your Cohort!
Full Program Pricing
$75 AIGA Members
Twitter Hashtags & Handles
Code of Conduct
By registering to attend this event, you agree to abide by AIGA Chicago Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct may be found here.
Special thanks to:
All of our Spring 2022 Mentors for dedicating their time. To our AIGA Mentor Committee: Megan (Jax) Jackson, Phil Brown, Eric Irving, Nicholas Phillips, Leslie Presto, Adam Trybula, Ashley Brown, Jeffery Hitchens and Donnie Gardner for creating and producing the overall vision and experience of this program.