Take your portfolio for a test flight. Gather your work and VIRTUALLY join us for the 2021 student portfolio review. Some of Chicago’s best and brightest professionals will provide feedback on your in-progress design work and help you sharpen up your presentation skills before you get in front of a recruiter for your dream job.
On April 9th, AIGA Chicago will email registered participants a confirmation of which section (morning or afternoon) they are in, and a Zoom link to participate in the event.
On April 10th Log into Zoom at your confirmed time through the link sent to you on April 9th.
Morning Session 10:00 am -11:35 pm
Afternoon Session 12:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Participants will be assigned to a Zoom breakout room with a reviewer.
- Reviews will be one-to-one and 20 minutes each
- Use the share screen feature in zoom to present up to four digital in-progress projects. Suggested formats, PDF case studies, website, Behance.
Notes on using Zoom
- No need to download Zoom (on desktop) or even sign up for an account (Zoom web client)
- An internal computer mic is acceptable. External mic optional.
- Computer webcam or external webcam only for face-to-face review.
This event will allow registration that is in line with available reviewers. If registration is closed, check back for possible openings. The event is open to all emerging designers.
Code of Conduct
By registering to attend this event, you agree to abide by AIGA Chicago Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct may be found here. https://www.aiga.org/code-of-conduct
If you need special accommodations for this event please contact Kelly 2 weeks prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter Hashtags & Handles
Special thanks to VP of Education, Jo-Nell Sieren and Education Chairs Kelli Evans and Emily Gorski for planning this event and to Loyola University Chicago Student Chapter of AIGA for graphics.
Interested in being a reviewer? Register here.