N-HOUSE xCHANGE is a roundtable series dedicated to connecting CREATIVE LEADERS across the continent. From Seattle to Raleigh, we are providing a gathering place for design thinkers and creative leaders to meet, converse, and learn from one another. Leave your office for the afternoon and join dozens of like-minded professionals. Take a halfday off to leave your cubicles and connect to the in-house community in this refreshing roundtable discussion with your peers. You’ll hear invaluable information, make new connections, share your experiences, and have a bit to eat!
- Meet fellow creative leaders in the greater Chicago area
- Join in the discussion on “Managing Client Behaviors”
- Hear experiences from well-respected influencers
- Learn about the many resources available to you
- Join our Linked-In discussion group – “IN-HOUSE xCHANGE”
- Mid-afternoon munchies will be served
AIGA members can register free of charge.
The only requirement? This event is exclusively for managers/director of in-house creative and marketing teams. Anyone not fitting these criteria will have their ticket refunded. If you are a rising creative leader or former creative leader of an in-house team — please email email@example.com for information on reserving a spot.