AIGA Chicago is thrilled to announce a one-of-a-kind workshop for creative entrepreneurs coming to St. Louis for the first time on September 13, 2012
“Designing Your Abundance” is a full-day workshop presented by Peleg Top, one of our industry’s leading business coaches and life mentors. Peleg is bringing this workshop to St. Louis to help local creative business owners learn how to transform their business from a place of fear and worry to ease and abundance.
Peleg brings a holistic, inside-out mindset and a new kind of approach to the business development process. He teaches creative entrepreneurs how to apply simple strategies and practices into their lives and businesses to create change and transformation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to do some powerful transformational work on yourself and your business.
This is the only workshop where you will…
Break free from day-to-day stresses and neglect so you’ll have more time just to pause and regroup
• Overcome issues that may be blocking you from achieving the success you desire
• Step back and view your business from a different perspective, so you’ll know exactly what to implement right away
• Learn how other creative business owners are facing the same challenges you do…and what they do to solve them
• Learn a simple formula for abundance, which has helped creative business owners apply their natural creativity to their business, overcome fears of failure, re-energize their lives, and make challenging decisions practically by instinct.
• Get a chance to practice your creativity in ways that will surprise you—and teach you how to be more inventive and spontaneous in your life
• Learn to listen to your intuition in ways that will give you more confidence to use your creativity in your business|
The Designing Your Abundance Workshop is for creative entrepreneurs who are seriously dedicated to the growth of their business. You should register and attend if you…
• Own a small- to medium-size creative business
• Have been in business for at least three years
• Are responsible for getting new clients
• Want to be a more effective leader
• Are ready to focus on what you want and create new practices to get there
• Want to meet and connect with other local creative business owners
• Are eager to learn proven, concrete practices you can use to get results right away
This workshop is limited to 24 people and will most likely sell out, so grab your spot as soon as possible.
For more information, and to register, click here.
About the Presenter
Peleg Top coaches creative business owners on how to become fearless and grow their business in new and profitable ways— from their creativity, not from the fear of going out of business.
Peleg owned Top Design, his own successful agency for over 18 years, and worked with notable clients, such as the Grammy Awards, Universal, City of Hope and Toyota Motors USA, to name a few.
He is the author of the industry best-selling book The Designer’s Guide to Marketing and Pricing: How to Win Clients and What to Charge Them (HOW Books) as well as Designing for the Greater Good (Harper Collins).
Peleg is an ongoing contributor to HOW Magazine’s business column, as well as a regular speaker at the HOW Design Conference. He teaches business and marketing at Art Center School of Design and is a trained spiritual director and transformational coach.
Peleg understands the challenges agency owners face when it comes to growing a business, getting clients and doing work they love. He has dedicated his life to helping creative entrepreneurs learn how to grow their business, become more creative and live a well-balanced, happy life.
Visit www.PelegTop.com for more info.