Join over 1,500 visual communicators and 25 cutting-edge international speakers for our 14th annual DesignThinkers Conference, a celebration of the creativity and strategic design thinking that is leading the business realm today. DesignThinkers is fuel for creative minds, igniting inspirations and blasting us forward to explore emerging trends.
Hosted by the Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD), DesignThinkers is Canada’s largest annual communications design conference and one of the most respected in the world. Details can be found at www.designthinkers.com.
In partnership with the Department of Design at York University, RGD is also hosting a one-day Design Educators Conference in Toronto on November 8.
For more, visit www.designthinkers.com.
November 6 & 7, 2013
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front St W
Toronto, Canada M5V 2W6
• Chris Chapman, Global Creativity & Innovation Director, Disney
• Darhil Crooks, Creative Director, The Atlantic
• Nicholas Felton, Designer of the Facebook Timeline
• Dmitri Siegel, VP, Global E-Commerce, Patagonia
• Karin Fong, Co-Founder & Creative Director, Imaginary Forces
• Chloe Gottlieb, SVP, Executive Creative Director, R/GA
• Bruce Mau, Founder, Bruce Mau Design and the Massive Change Network
• Austin McGhie, President of the Strategy Group, Sterling Brands
• Peter Mendelsund, Book Designer, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy
• Morag Myerscough, Founder, Studio Myerscough
• Bruce Nussbaum, Author, Creative Intelligence: Harnessing the Power to Create, Connect and Inspire
• Shawn Petersen, Creative Director, Instrument
AIGA Members are eligible to receive the discounted “Group/Org Member” rate:
1-Day: $518.67 ($490.47 USD)
2-Days: $637.32 ($602.67 USD)
* Tax and processing fees included
Discounted rates also apply to Members of the following organizations: ADC, IABC, Icograda, UCDA and more.
Representing close to 3,000 graphic designers, managers, educators and students, the Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD) is a hub for the community. RGD promotes knowledge sharing, continuous learning, research, advocacy, mentorship and work on the cutting-edge of design. We work to establish and promote professional standards and best practices throughout our industry. RGD was created by the Ontario Legislature to certify graphic designers with the designation Registered Graphic Designer (RGD), and is the only graphic design association in North America to have government legislation. RGD is a Professional Member of Icograda.