July 14-19, 2014
July 21-26, 2014
IIT Institute of Design
350 N LaSalle St
Design Camp is a five-day immersive experience into the design process that draws professionals from corporations and not-for-profit institutions from around the world. Participants’ common interest is in learning how to incorporate design methods into how they build new business offerings and enhance existing brands.
In the context of addressing a challenge for a real organization, you learn:
- Problem framing
- User research
- Concept generation
- Learn from ID faculty
- Follow a structured process for design for innovation
- Engage in hands-on, team-based projects
- Collaborate with international professionals
- Represent a broad range of discipline
- Do not need formal design training
- Often have management experience
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.