Explore the Future of the Web – Save 20%!
Sept. 25-27, 2013
Siskel Film Center
WebVisions (http://www.webvisionsevent.com/chicago/) explores the future of web and mobile design, technology, user experience and business strategy with the Web’s dangerous thinkers… Kerry Bodine (Forrester Research), Senongo Akpem (Cambridge University Press), Carolyn Chandler (Manifest Digital), Ronel Mor (Bezalel University, Jerusalem), Bill Scott (PayPal), Chris Risdon (Adaptive Path), and more!
Get a Three-Day Pass for WebVisions, which includes a day of workshops followed by two days of sessions, keynotes and panels.
To receive your group’s conference discount, click the link “Enter promotional code” by the Order Now button and enter the code “AIGACHI”
Register online at http://wvchi13.eventbrite.com/
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Five Reasons You Should Attend WebVisions Chicago
Sure, conferences are great fun and offer a chance to hobnob with fellow professionals, but sometimes your boss needs a little more than a simple reassurance that the event will offer real value for the money. Fear not, here are just a few good reasons for your boss to happily sign off on sending you to the show:
1. Explore the future of web and mobile design, UX, digital media and technology from an all-star lineup of visionary speakers.
2. Take in-depth workshops that dig into subjects like HTML5 and CSS3, interface design, user research and game development.
3. Network and meet people from around the globe — potential partners, clients, business associates and mentors.
4. Show off your company as a strategic thinker and leader in digital media, mobile and interactive.
5. Share the WebVisions experience and help guide the future of your organization.
From the beginnings of WebVisions, leading companies such as Weiden & Kennedy, Waggoner Edstrom, Yahoo, Netflix, Nike, Intel and Hewlett Packard (to name a few) have retooled and reshaped their web and mobile strategies, establishing new processes and streamlined operations to become online leaders. Won’t you join them?
Find out more at http://www.webvisionsevent.com/chicago/